Our mission is to improve our community interaction by gaining local business support, manage the distribution of collected funds for all Charger sports programs, financially supplement all sports programs through organized fundraising activities and provide a platform to improve communication and interaction between parents, students athletes, and coaching staffs.
CABC Board Members 2019 - 2020
- President – Johnny Fjord - email@example.com
- Vice President – Bennett Kennedy - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Bonnie Clanin - email@example.com
- Treasurer – Jeanan Wallace - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership – Susan Friar , Heather Ratjaski
- Head of Fundraising – Will Stripling
- Corporate Sponsorship – Rodney Bowman, Matt Weiland
- Tailgate – Don E Moskal
- Team Representatives – Kristi Grizzaffi
- Social Media - Charity Huber
- Website - TBD
CABC is classified as a Public Charity and is exempt from Federal Income Tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions made payable to CABC are tax deductible under Section 170 of the Code.